Founded by Allen Shoup, Long Shadows Vintners is a collection of small production wineries comprised of internationally acclaimed winemakers from the major wine regions of the world. Each winemaker is an owner-partner in a single, unique wine crafted to showcase the viticultural excellence of Washington State’s Columbia Valley.
Long Shadows’ state-of-the-art winery, designed to the exacting specifications of seven very talented (and independent) winemakers, opened in the fall of 2006. Tastings are by appointment only in the winery’s spectacular “Chihuly Room” featuring the work of the famed international glass artist.
“Winery of the Year, 2007″ – FOOD & WINE Magazine
“Best New Winery”, 2006″ – Washington Wine Awards – 2006
“Wine of the Year”, 2003 Feather – Washington Wine Awards – 2007
“Best Cabernet Sauvignon”, 2003 Feather – Washington Wine Awards – 2007
“Best Bordeaux Style Blend Over $20″, 2005 Chester Kidder – Washington Wine Awards – 2007
- Address: 1604 Frenchtown Road
- City: Walla Walla
- State: WA
- Zip/Postal Code: 99362
- Latitude: 46.0689089
- Longitude: -118.4906
- Phone: (509) 526-0905
- Website: http://www.longshadows.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/LongShadowsWine
- Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Long-Shadows-Vintners/117274751508
- Tasting Fees: $15 & $30 ($15 refunded with the purchase of any red wine)
- Hours: Open by appointment. We strive to always be available to greet guests, especially on Saturday and Sunday. Call for an appointment, but please stop by if in the area and we will make every effort to host you. $15 Tasting Fee refundable with purchase.
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red Blends
- White Riesling